MIDI Software - Quartet X2 Music Studio
Forget expensive hardware or MIDI to WAV coversion programs, this MIDI sequencer has all the instruments built in, and can output your compositions (or MIDI file) directly to WAV or MP3.
Quartet X2 is a music composer
- Quartet is a graphical music composition/recording tool and MIDI synthesizer, that makes it easy and fun to compose and play instrumental and background music.
- Quartet was designed for the novice, or anyone who can't read sheet music but wants to create musical masterpieces.
- It has a simple to understand graphic interface that resembles a sheet music score, but without the complex notation.
- Select from 120 + instruments. Write a music score for up to 8 instruments, play it, edit it until you are satisfied, and save it as score file.
- Create music almost effortlessly. Instantly write, play and edit notes. Composing instrumental music is easy as pie with Quartet.
Quartet X2 is a music Recorder
- Records your music scores, voice input and your CD's as high quality WAV files.
- Record your composition as a CD quality 16 bit WAV file.
- Record from multiple sources (score + MIDI; score + WAV; score + microphone; score + CD).
- Bored composing your own music? Then record CD quality stereo WAV files from your Midi files and convert them to MP3.
Quartet X2 is a music Player
- Play your entire music collection with Quartet X2.
- Just play it! Plays CD, WAV, MIDI, SNG.
Quartet X2 is an MP3 Encoder
- Encodes all your compositions and your CD's to MP3 format.
QUARTET X2 Features:
- Easy to use graphic interface visualizes staff and notes.
- MIDI driver selection.
- Select 1 to 8 channels for recording/playback.
- Select individual instruments for each channel.
- Save a composition as a highly compact and editable score file (.SNG).
- Record a composition as a CD quality 16 bit WAV file (you can select from 16 recording formats.
- Multiple input recording.
- Play MIDI, WAV and CD recordings.
- MP3 Encoder with bitrate selection.
- Windows 98 or Windows 95
- Pentium 90 (Higher Recommended)
- Sound card
- 16 MB RAM (32 MB Recommended)